Need a Priest?
We perform Vedic Samskaras or purificatory ceremonies. The Vedic literatures describe that there are many opportunities during one’s life – from before birth to after death – when one may perform a ceremony for purification to evoke auspiciousness and ensure advancement in spiritual life.
Our temple priest are trained to perform the following Vedic ceremonies according to Vaisnava vidhi for your family:
Samskaras and Pujas:
- Vag-dhanam (engagement)
- Ganapati and Mandapa Sthapanam/Grahsanti Pujas (before wedding)
- Simantonnayanam (baby shower)
- Nama Karana (name giving)
- Anna Prasana (first grains)
- Cuda karanam (hair cutting)
- Santi Homa
- Bhumi/Vastu Puja (before construction of home/business)
- Griha-pravesa/Vastu Puja
- Mrityumjaya Havan (for health and longevity)
- Sri Satyanarayan Swami Puja/Katha
- Sri Laksmi Puja
- Murti Installation (for temple or home)
- Sraddha (memorial services)
In addition to an amount for all pujas and samskaras, dakshina should be given to the priest performing the ceremony.